In order to expand our competencies, we are looking for a Senior Safety Consultant. Do you have experience in the field of Functional Safety? Are you interested in supporting a young and motivated team with your expertise? We would be pleased if you introduce yourself to us.
You should bring along:
- A university degree in engineering / natural science or a comparable vocational training qualification
- Several years of experience with software development and/or system development in industrial environments (Safety Management or Safety Engineering)
- Knowledge of the relevant standards (e.g. IEC 61508, ISO 26262, MIL STD 882, ISO 13849, etc.)
- Well-founded experience in both project management and managing workflows
- Experience with one or more of the following topics
· Requirements management
· Evidence management
· Test management of software development
- A self-confident and convincing appearance at the customer’s
- Willingness to acquire offers, create offers and support the customers independently
- Business fluent language skills in spoken and written English
What to expect:
- You will take an active part in working for our customers within our projects that focus on Functional Safety under relevant standards such as the ISO 26262
- Tasks in the field of requirements, evidence and test management of the software development
- Management of own customer-oriented projects
- You will join a young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A long-term perspective and the opportunity to expand the company actively
- A pleasant and productive working atmosphere with flexible working hours
Are you interested? Send us your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Of course, your data will be treated as confidential!
COPYRIGHT TECHCOS GMBH 2017. LEGAL NOTICE · DATA PRIVACY · SITEMAP