We are looking for a Safety Consultant who will support our projects. Are you looking for new and exciting tasks? We provide you with the opportunity to take an active part in the development and implementation of safety-related systems.
You should bring along:
- A university degree in engineering / natural science or a comparable vocational training qualification
- Approximately 2 years of experience with software development and/or system development in industrial environments
- Experience in managing workflows according to relevant standard (e.g. ISO 61508, MIL-STD-882)
- Ability to work independently
- A self-confident and convincing appearance at the customer’s
- Subject-specific skills in spoken and written English
What to expect:
- As an active team member, you will work for our customers within our projects that focus on Functional Safety in various fields such as the automotive industry, defence technology and aerospace technology
- Tasks in the field of requirements, evidence and test management of the software development
- You will join a young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A long-term perspective and advanced training programmes
- A pleasant and productive working atmosphere
Are you interested? Send us your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Of course, your data will be treated as confidential!
COPYRIGHT TECHCOS GMBH 2017. LEGAL NOTICE · DATA PRIVACY · SITEMAP