We are looking for a reinforcement of our team for immediate placement! You want to gain experiences in the development of real-time systems in the automotive sector and to actively participate in our exciting projects? Then you are in exactly the right place at techcos GmbH. We advise our customers in the focal area of system and functional security.
- A completed degree in engineering / natural sciences or a comparable voca-tional training
- Programming skills in C/C++ or model-based development with MATLAB/Simulink
- Ideally, basic knowledges in the area of vehicle dynamics control or control technology
- Initial experiences with ISO 26262 or IEC 61508
- Enthusiasm for analyses & optimisation
- Technical inquisitiveness and understanding for intricate connections
What to expect:
- You are working for our customers with the help of an experienced team
- You will gain experiences in exciting projects with a focus on functional se-curity in the areas Automotive & Defence Engineering
- You will be part of a young & motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Strong teamwork skills & agile project management
- Long-term prospects in a promising industry
- An individual support adapted to your needs & training courses on different safety topics
- A collegial and productive working atmosphere
Are you interested? Send us your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Of course, your data will be treated as confidential!
COPYRIGHT TECHCOS GMBH 2017. LEGAL NOTICE · DATA PRIVACY · SITEMAP